The following reflects Compass Assurance Training fees and refund process
Nationally accredited courses and qualifications:
- Where a course fee is below $1500.00 (GST excl.) the full course fee is payable on acceptance of registration.
- For courses in excess of $1500.00 (GST excl.) and up to $3000.00 (GST excl.) an initial deposit of $1500.00 (GST excl.) is payable on acceptance of registration, with the balance becoming due on completion of 50% of the required course requirements.
- For courses in excess of $3000.00 an initial deposit of $1500.00 (GST exempt) is payable on acceptance of registration with the balance charged in a divisible increment of $1500.00 and equal time frames.
- Course fees include either workbooks and access to online assessments or access to the online training resource library and online assessments. If students wish to access workbooks, online training resource library and online assessments an additional fee of $245 (GST exempt) shall be required.
Training at Premises:
- Additional to the cost for the training invoiced, travel to some areas may incur travel costs such as flights, accommodation, hire car and meals for trainers. These costs will be passed onto you at cost. Travel time will be charged to you at a rate of $90 per hour (ex. GST). The first hour of travel is not charged from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, and Perth.
Non-accredited courses and certifications:
- The full course fee for all non-accredited courses and examinations is payable in full on acceptance of registration.
All courses and qualifications
- Course fees will be invoiced at registration and as described throughout the course. Payment must be received in full prior to commencement of the course or prior to continuation of the next section of the course.
- If full payment is not received prior to course commencement, or the commencement of the next section, then the client shall not commence the course, or the next section, until such time as payment has been received in full.
- If a client commences a course, but does not complete the course, the full course fee is still payable. Non-attendance at booked training, or non-completion of any course through e-learning, mixed mode etc. will incur full course cost.
- Enrolments in any courses or qualifications are considered as final. Cancellation and refund of fees in any enrolment will only be considered within 14 days of registration. Cancellations are available only by negotiation and may incur additional fees. Cancellations are subject to a minimum of $300 (excluding GST) administration fee for all qualification refunds.
- Refund will not be made for any unit of competency for which a student has received textbooks, printed manuals, handbooks or assessments or RPL materials or access to e-learning units or e-assessment units.
- If clients wish to transfer to another course, then greater than 14 working days’ notice from enrolment acceptance is to be given. Transfers are available only by negotiation and may incur additional fees. Transfers are not applicable once a course has been commenced.
- Fees for single units of competency and or skill sets (e.g.: First Aid training, Fire Training) are not refundable, however attendance may be transferred to another student or course date, with greater than 7 days’ notice prior to course commencement.