The Diploma of Quality Auditing qualification reflects the role of individuals who possess a sound theoretical knowledge base and use a range of specialised, technical or managerial competencies to plan, carry out and evaluate their own work and/or the work of a team.
It’s often misinterpreted as a course specific to ISO9001 Quality Management Systems, in fact, the Diploma of Quality Auditing is suitable for all fields of management systems including quality, safety, environment, food safety, information security and risk.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Internal auditors
- Auditors wanting to perform and lead Management System certification audits
- Project managers or consultants wanting to master the audit process
- Individuals responsible for the quality or conformity in an organization
- Safety and Environmental Managers/Officers
- Technical experts wanting to prepare for an audit function
On successful completion of all in-class and workplace based formal assessments, participants will receive a Statement of Attainment from Compass Assurance Training (RTO: 88194).
BSB51607 Packaging Rules – http://training.gov.au/Training/Details/BSB51615
- Total number of units = 8
- 8 elective units
- 3 elective units must be selected from the Group A units listed below.
- 2 elective units must be selected from the Group A or Group B units listed below or from an equivalent level qualification within this Training Package.
The remaining 3 elective units may be selected from the Group A or Group B units listed below, or any currently endorsed Training Package, or accredited course at the same qualification level. If not listed below, 1 unit may be selected from either a Certificate IV or Advanced Diploma qualification.
Elective units must be relevant to the work environment and the qualification, maintain the integrity of the AQF alignment and contribute to a valid, industry-supported vocational outcome.
- BSBINM501 Manage an information or knowledge management system
Quality Auditing – It is preferred that all participants undertake these 4 units
- BSBAUD402 Participate in a quality audit
- BSBAUD501 Initiate a quality audit
- BSBAUD503 Lead a quality audit
- BSBAUD504 Report on a quality audit
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
Group B units
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
- BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBPMG513 Manage project quality
- BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- BSBWOR502 Ensure team effectiveness
Nominal Hours: 355
- To acquire the expertise of performing an internal audit, following the ISO 19011 guidelines.
- To acquire the expertise of performing a certification audit, following the ISO 19011 guidelines and ISO 17021 specifications.
- To acquire the expertise necessary for managing an audit team.
- To understand the relationship between a management system and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organisation.
- To improve the ability to analyse the internal and external environment of an organisation, and audit decision-making in the context of a management system.
DURATION AND DELIVERY OPTIONS
Candidates undertaking this process/course will have up to 24 months (2 years) for completion using mixed mode.
Completion of any 5 day Lead Auditor Course offered by Compass Assurance Training or its associated companies followed by completion of the LATC post course practical application and assessment within 3 months of course end date.
Distance education gives participants the flexibility to complete the course at their own pace within the stipulated course time frames without the need to attend face to face workshops. Assessments and practical requirements are to be completed no later than 24 months (2 years) from commencement. This option is available via our E-Learning portal or using printed workbooks and learner guides with the option of written assessment or online assessment.
If a student believes they already have the knowledge, skills and competencies making them eligible for recognition of prior learning in this course they may apply to participate in the RPL processes.
Contact the team at Compass Assurance Training for more information and an assessment.
PREREQUISITES / ENTRY REQUIREMENTS