This ISO 9001 training course enables you to learn how to implement and manage an effective Quality Management System (QMS) and meet the requirements of ISO 9001 including the internal audit.
You will learn the different components of a quality management system, how to implement this and ensure it is integrated into business systems.
This ISO 9001 training course is suitable for learners keen to understand ISO 9001 better and those that want to improve their internal audit skills. ISO 9001 training is focused on the 2015 version of the standard so is also a great option for those wanting to understand and implement the requirements of ISO9001:2015 or update their system to reflect the new requirements
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Members of a quality team
- Staff involved in the implementation of ISO 9001 into the business
- Staff involved in managing business systems
- Internal Auditors
The course will enable students to build on existing skills. Emphasis is placed on practical application of assessment knowledge and skills.
- Introduction to Quality Management System (QMS) concepts as required by ISO 9001
- Implementing requirements from ISO 9001 and certification exam
Upon competition of the course students will be deemed competent against unit BSBSAU402 -Participate in a quality audit.
How to implement quality management processes throughout their organization using the ISO 9001 standard as a reference framework. How to build a program for internal audit and conduct internal audits.
Introduction to Quality Management System (QMS) concepts as required by ISO 9001
- Introduction to the ISO 9000 family of standards
- Introduction to management systems and the process approach
- Fundamental principles of quality management
- ISO9001 specific requirements
Implementing requirements from ISO 9001 and Internal Audit
- Implementation phases of the ISO 9001 framework
- Continual improvement of quality
- Conducting an ISO 9001 certification audit
- Conducting an internal audit
DURATION AND DELIVERY OPTIONS
Next WA Head Office Dates
Duration: 20th – 21st March 2017 (2 days)
Location: Unit 4, 39 Denninup Way, Malaga WA, 6090
In this two-day intensive course participants develop the competence to master a model for implementing/conducting internal audits of a quality management system throughout their organization using the ISO 9001:2015 standard as a reference framework.
Contact us via the Quality 9001 Essentials and Internal Auditor form on this page for more information and to book your place.
If a student believes they already have the knowledge, skills and competencies making them eligible for recognition of prior learning in this course they may apply to participate in the RPL processes.
Contact the team at Compass Assurance Training for more information and an assessment.
PREREQUISITES / ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Basic understanding of quality or business systems or a basic knowledge of the ISO 9001 standard is recommended.
On successful completion of all in-class and any required workplace based formal assessments, participants will receive a Statement of Attainment from Compass Assurance Training (RTO: 88194) for the nationally recognised competencies:
- BSBSAU402 -Participate in a quality audit.