Need A WorkSafe Plan Assessor? We Can Help.
The WorkSafe Plan is an assessment process that rates safety and health management systems and directs attention to areas that could be improved. An assessor will create a report with action points that provide you with a framework to further development of your systems.
What is it used for?
The WorkSafe Plan is suitable for organisations of all sizes and can be used to:
- provide information on desirable safety and health management practices;
- identify strengths and weaknesses in safety and health management systems;
- provide a measure for safety and health performance;
- implement a cycle of contentious improvement;
- compare performance with organisations in the same industry; and
- gain recognition for standard achieved in management of the organisation’s safety and health systems
How can I get this?
If you would like formal recognition of your occupational safety and health systems, certificates of Achievement may be awarded by WorkSafe to organisations provided they meet certain requirements. In these cases assessments must be undertaken by an independent assessor (see below).
Quick Quote Request
Ok, so who assesses it?
Independent assessors are required to be well qualified and experienced safety and health professionals. Compass Assurance Services offers WorkSafe Plan Assessors to the West Australian market.
Whist anyone who has experience in auditing safety and health systems can use the plan, assessors seeking WorkSafe Plan certificates of achievement on behalf of organisations are required:
- to have minimum and current certification as a Principal of Lead OSH Auditor for health and safety management systems from RABQSA, IRCA or an equivalent body. In relations to RABQSA, assessors must appear on its register, available on the internet;
- and undertake an information session on using the WorkSafe Plan; or
- be a WorkSafe Plan assessor who was registered with WorkSafe prior to 2010.
More About Us
We work with you. We’re not confrontational and we don’t pretend to be law enforcers. We listen, we’re inclusive and there are never any surprises with our findings. Fill out the quote form so that we can give you an honest, friendly assessment of your business compliance requirements.